Thursday, June 17, 2010

thursday

this week has been amazing . monday i did nothing really so yah. Tuesday me and claire worked on our story and then i just hung out with my sis. Wednesday i wrote with claire and then i went to ignite . it was so much fun me and a couple on friends played volleyball and it got stuck up in the tree ,so we started to throw lemons at it . it was sosoos much fun. and then that night katie spent the night . we stayed up tell 1:30 heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. this morning we cleaned the house and then we painted . it was so much fun. then my grandma came over for lunch . after we went swimming at graces house .lolololololol now i am sitting in my room with my sister.   tomarow there will only be 3 days left tell camp i am sosososososos happy . camp will be amazing hahahaahhahahahhaa sososososo happy i am so excited.  bye p.s i love this pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment