Saturday, May 28, 2011

johnny depp

i just saw it today for the first time and let me tell you it was amazing. words cant describe how much i loved it . johnny depp u did amazing!!!!!!!!i loved it SO much . i laugh ,i smiled and i jumped out of my seat 1or 2's but i loved it sooo much. it was by far the best one yet. 1.2and 4 r my faves ... pirates of the Caribbean rule's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woowowowowowo. well it's raining and now i am siting here dreaming of the day i will be in a movie with johnny depp . i know i am dreaming . but i can dream no one says i cant!!!!. well i have a lot of stuff this summer to do. acting,singing lessons,sending in my resumea to an agency and working on my school and monologue.so that's it. c ya all later bye !!!!. u all need to c pirates !!!! so go today or soon!!!
love kc

No comments:

Post a Comment